FIRTH PERMEABLE SYSTEM
A COMPLETE SYSTEM THAT WILL HELP MAINTAIN THE NATURAL WATER
BALANCE AND FLOW AROUND YOUR PROPERTY TO REDUCE DEMAND ON
DRAINAGE SYSTEMS DURING RAIN, FEED ADJACENT VEGETATION AND
SUBSOIL, AND DECREASE THE RATE OF EROSION.
Traditionally, land development has had a negative impact on the natural flow of rain,
stormwater and nutrients. Runoff from impermeable surfaces not only increases
demand on drainage systems during rain, but also starves adjacent vegetation and
subsoil of water and nutrients and increases the rate of erosion.
Advantages of the Firth EcoPave System:
• Reduce rainfall runoff from hard surfaces, decreasing the demand on drainage systems.
• Reduce the need for retention structures (e.g. ground sumps, ponds or dams) and
maximise land use by retaining water within the EcoPave System.
• Recharge natural groundwater and acquifers, when using the infiltration system.
• Improved hydrological management of stormwater peak flow by holding and releasing
in a controlled manner.
• May filter run off water by removing heavymetals such as zinc and copper through
cationic exchange when using greywacke sub base drainage aggregates.
2.25 now only
3.99 now only
11.05 now only